Located on the first floor, our bistro restaurant has a fabulous panoramic view of the beautiful Newton Creek, a tributary of the River Yealm, as well as views across to the village of Noss Mayo.
Dishes vary from week to week, with fish specials and a healthy dollop of Sicilian flair thanks to head chef John Provenzano.
Our menu is great value. Expect a three course menu and a bottle of wine for two for approx. £30 a head.
Check our opening times and menus for the summer season.
Sample menu dishes include:
- Crab & avocado gratin
- Smoked salmon and crayfish rouille
- Crispy squid rings with sweet chilli dip
- Escallops of fillet steak cooked in a creamy wild mushroom and peppercorn sauce
- Filet of rock salmon in a crisp batter, chips, peas and tartare sauce
- Slow cooked duck leg glazed with orange, mango & port served with rice and vegetables
- Chicken marinated with lemon and pepper served with rice and vegetables
We are happy to look after our guests who have wheat or gluten intolerance.
This Week’s Specials are often posted to our Facebook page.
Our new wine list offers a wide choice from 20 Reds,Whites, Sparkling & Champagnes from around the world. With bottles starting at just £13 and nine available by the glass, you’re sure to find the perfect wine to complement the tasty bistro menu.
There is also a bar food menu with a wide range of choices and prices to suit every pocket.
Enjoy our Sunday lunchtime BBQ from July 1st until September 3rd, weather permitting.
Please do check our opening hours below as they do vary between the seasons to meet demand!
If in doubt, it always pays to book ahead. Call the Club House on 01752 872291 or The Bistro on 01752 872232.
Note: our mobile signal is sadly quite patchy. Orange / EE users should get a signal at the club although it’s unlikely that other providers will be accessible.