The YYC Clubhouse is located on Riverside Road East with river frontage onto Newton Creek just along from The Cross at the bottom of Newton Hill.
For the visiting yachtsman, facilities are as follows.
In the main clubhouse:
- Welcoming bar with competitively priced drinks and bar snacks
- Bistro restaurant serving an a la carte menu and seasonal specials (please check our seasonal opening hours)
- Screenings of sports matches and an active social calendar of events
Shoreside, we offer:
- Hot showers and toilets – Access code available from the bar or D.A.Tubb Ltd (the pharmacy opposite The Cross) when the clubhouse is closed. Showers cost £1 and there is a slot by each shower.
- Slipway access (not accessible for road trailers – there are several tidal dinghy / dayboat launch locations elsewhere in the creek)
- Temporary mooring for visiting tenders (accessible approx. 1.5 hrs either side HW springs and 2 hrs HW neaps)
- For members, there is also dinghy storage available and this is where the race hut lives.